Safari Options in East Africa
The region is well endowed with the best primeval natural and untamed rawness in Africa for visitors both local and international conservation offering one of the best safari in East Africa.
A Safari in East Africa is a real adventure with its abundant wildlife ranging from Animals such as lions, buffaloes, elephants, leopards and Rhinos, zebras, hippos, giraffes, wildebeests, and antelopes to mention but a few, and the most rare species like the Mountain Gorillas and Golden Monkeys found in Uganda and Rwanda. Read more
Summary of what to see/do on a Safari in East Africa
• Mountain Gorillas in their natural habitat found in Uganda & Rwanda
• Golden Monkeys found in Uganda & Rwanda
• Awesome Chimpanzees mostly found in almost all the East African countries but the highest concentration in Uganda & Rwanda
• The Wildebeest Migration, considered the most dramatic event found only in Masai Mara Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania
• Game viewing especially the big five and the big cats in Masai Mara, Serengeti, also in Uganda’s National parks like Kidepo Queen Elizabeth & Murchison Falls National parks
• Boat cruises and game viewing aboard on the Nile in Murchison Falls National Park Uganda and Kazinga channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
• White water rafting at the source of River Nile, offering one of the best wild waters in the world
• Beautiful sceneries of the great valleys, Lakes, Rivers and Mountains
• Mountain Hiking, Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya, Mount Rwenzori, Mount Elgon
• Relax at the whte sand beaches in Mombasa & Zanzibar in Kenya & Tanzania