Safari in East Africa
The region is well endowed with the best primeval natural and untamed rawness in Africa for visitors both local and international conservation offering one of the best safari in East Africa.
Safari in East Africa is a real adventure with its abundant wildlife ranging from Animals such as lions, buffaloes, elephants, leopards and Rhinos, zebras, hippos, giraffes, wildebeests, and antelopes to mention but a few, and the most rare species like the Mountain Gorillas and Golden Monkeys found in Uganda and Rwanda.
The more time you spend on a safari in East Africa the more you will get to see the beauty and the uniqueness, and the nature of these wildlife species. You will also be able to see over 60,000 different and diverse series of beautiful and attractive insects, several Reptiles and Amphibians, many snake species and many marine life both in the in land lakes such as lake Victoria being the largest and covering 3 of the East African countries, lake Tanganyika in Tanzania, lake Nakuru.
A Safari in East Africa is obvious spot for bird watching, the region offers rare and bountiful bird species at Lake Nakuru Kenya and Lake Natron in Tanzania hosting the rare Flamingos, Most of Uganda’s National Parks hosting over 1000 species of birds especially the rare shoe billed stork and other endemic species.
Summary of what to see on a Safari in East Africa
- Mountain Gorillas in their natural habitat found in Uganda, Rwanda & Congo
- Golden Monkeys found in Uganda & Rwanda
- Awesome Chimpanzees mostly found in almost all the East African countries but the highest concentration in Uganda & Rwanda
- The Wildebeest Migration, considered the most dramatic event found only in Masai Mara Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania
- Game viewing especially the big five and the big cats in Masai Mara, Serengeti, also in Uganda’s National parks like Kidepo Queen Elizabeth & Murchison Falls National parks
- Boat cruises and game viewing aboard on the Nile in Murchison Falls National Park Uganda and Kazinga channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- White water rafting at the source of River Nile, offering one of the best wild waters in the world
- Beautiful sceneries of the great valleys, Lakes, Rivers and Mountains
- Mountain Hiking, Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya, Mount Rwenzori, Mount Elgon
- Relax at the white sand beaches in Mombasa & Zanzibar in Kenya & Tanzania